It is a general misconception, that the main digital tech work is over once the website is made and your company has an online store. However, the struggle starts only once the website is made. The struggle of driving traffic to your website. This is done through Off-page and On-page SEO strategies.
These strategies help you get your website on the first page of Google, Yahoo, or other search engines. On what page does your website come of a search engine, is what matters. In this article, we outline a few strategies for you to get organic traffic through off-page SEO strategies.
What does the Off-Page Seo strategy mean?
Off-page basically refers to all the strategies you take outside your website to build your SERP ranking. The strategies aim to show the quality and the impression of your website. For example, if your website is popular, its more then likely to appear on the first page of a google search.
Off-Site SEO STRATEGIES:
The following are a few off-site SEO strategies that will help you get your page ranked to the top:
- Link Building: Having a good interlinking and back-linking strategy helps your ranking. Have other websites, blogs, influencer links to your website.
- Quality Content: Today many users read the content, so it is important to create good quality, authentic content that can grab the interest of your targeted audiences. This means creating good written, video, photo, and other visual content.
- A strong Social presence boosts your SEO strategies
- Influencer Marketing is the key to get the targeted market to follow you to your website.
- Comment on other blogs and forums.
- Guest blogging
- Broken link building
- Social bookmarking
- Networking on social media
- Create content with questions and, polls, etc